PANO – Units and organizations across the country have launched activities in celebration of the coming 40th anniversary of the South Liberation and National Reunification Day (April 30th).
* Military Zone 7, in association with the Ho Chi Minh City Command and some army corps, is exhibiting hundreds of photos, items and documents to highlight the Victory of the Ho Chi Minh Campaign, at the Ho Chi Minh Campaign Museum in the city until May 2nd.
On this occasion, the Ho Chi Minh City Command’s Thang Long bookshop introduced four new books on the 40th anniversary, President Ho Chi Minh, the 70th National Day, and the national sovereignty over seas and islands.
* Artists, who had participated in the national resistance war, have shared their memories in the fierce but glorious times at an artistic exchange held by the Military Library and the Hanoi Capital Command.
* The Engineering Arm on April 16th opened an exhibition “History, People and Era” highlighting those who had rendered good service to the nation and some literary works on the armed forces and revolutionary war.
* The Hanoi Police Department have kicked off an emulation drive “For the Fatherland’s security” to multiply role models in fighting against crime and encourage its troops fulfilling their missions, making accomplishments to mark the 40th anniversary of the South’s Liberation and National Reunification Day.
* Over 400 books on display at an exhibition, co-organized by the Military Library and the Chemical Arm, have helped visitors learn more about the Vietnam War and Vietnamese people’s patriotism.
Translated by Van Hieu
Đăng ký: VietNam News