VGP – The Government and the Prime Minister issued 10 decrees and three decisions, respectively, in January 2015: Decrees:
1. Decree No. 01/2015/ND-CP dated January 2, 2015 stipulating the scope of customs operating locations, responsibilities for coordination in fighting the smuggling or illegal transportation of goods across the border.
2. Decree No 02/2015/ND-CP dated January 2, 2015 on amending and supplementing some articles of the Decree 162/2006/ND-CP dated December 28, 2006 of the Government providing salary and attire regimes applicable to cadres, civil servants and public employees of the State Audit and the priority retime for State auditors.
3. Decree 03/2015/ND-Cp dated January 6 2015 on identifying damages caused to the environment.
4. Decree No.04/2015/ND-CP dated January 9, 2015 on exercising democracy in activities of State agencies and public non-business units.
5. Decree No. 05/2015/ND-CP dated January 12, 2015 detailed implementation of some of articles of the Labor Code, covering issues related to labor contract, collective negotiation, wages, labor discipline, labor disputes among others.
6. Decree No. 06/2015/ND-CP dated January 13, 2015 issuing financial management regulation of the Viet Nam Oil and Gas Group – parent company.
7. Decree No. 07/2015/ND-CP dated January 16, 2015 defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Competition Council.
8. Decree No. 08/2015/ND-CP dated January 21, 2015 detailing and introducing measures to implement the Law on Customs in terms of customs procedures, inspection, supervision, and control.
9. Decree No. 09/2015 dated January 22, 2015 on adjustment of pension salary, social insurance allowance, and monthly allowance applicable to cadres at communal level.
10. Decree No. 10/2015/ND-CP dated January 28, 2015 providing for in-vitro fertilization and conditions for surrogacy for humanitarian purposes.
1. Decision No. 01/2015/QD-TTg dated January 7, 2015 on amending and supplementing the Decision 22/2009/QD-TTg dated February 16, 2009 of the Prime Minister approving the planning for radio and television wave transmission through 2020.
2. Decision No. 02/2015/QD-TTg dated January 7, 2015 on seafaring benefits for fishery control officers, crewmembers on fishery control vessels.
3. Decision No. 04/2015/QD-TTg dated January 20, 2015 on safety control regulation in petroleum activities./.
By Hai Minh
Đăng ký: VietNam News