HCMC will have eight fireworks displays to ring in the Year of the Goat on February 18 and three flower markets which will take place from now until February 18.
The area near the Saigon River Tunnel in District 2, the Bitexco Financial Tower in District 1 and other six places around the city will be fireworks display venues.
Three large flower markets will be held at Gia Dinh Park in Go Vap District, the September 23 Park and Le Van Tam Park in District 1.
There are 125 other small markets around the city. Especially, Thu Duc and Can Gio districts will hold the most flower markets, at 19 and 16 respectively.
Visitors can stay connected to the Internet thanks to free wifi at the spring flower festivals and Tet flower markets at Tao Dan Park, Le Van Tam Park, Gia Dinh Park, Le Thi Rieng Park, Phu Lam Park, Hoang Van Thu Park, Phu My Hung Urban Zone and Binh Dien Market and Binh Dong Wharf.
|During Tet Flower Street and Book Street on Ham Nghi Boulevard, this boulevard and some nearby roads are closed to traffic: 1. Ham Nghi Boulevard:|
– No automobiles can enter the auto lanes of Ham Nghi Boulevard between Quach Thi Trang Roundabout and Ton Duc Thang Street from 7 a.m. on February 6 to 6 a.m. on February 23. All vehicles are banned from 5 p.m. on February 16 to 6 a.m. on February 23.
2. Pho Duc Chinh Street:
– All vehicles are prohibited on the Pho Duc Chinh Street section from Le Thi Hong Gam Street to Ham Nghi Boulevard from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. on February 16.
– No car parking on both sides of Pho Duc Chinh Street from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. from February 6 to 23.
3. Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street:
– Traffic is banned on the Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street section between Huynh Thuc Khang and Nguyen Thai Binh streets from 5 p.m. on February 16 to 6 a.m. February 23.
4. Pasteur Street:
– The Pasteur Street section between Nguyen Cong Tru and Huynh Thuc Khang streets is blocked from 5 p.m. on February 16 to 6 a.m. on February 23.
– Two-way traffic is allowed on the Pasteur Street stretch between Nguyen Cong Tru Street and Vo Van Kiet Boulevard.
5. Ton That Dam Street:
– Traffic on Ton That Dam Street between Nguyen Cong Tru and Huynh Thuc Khang streets is banned from 5 p.m. on February 16 to 6 a.m. on February 23.
6. Ho Tung Mau Street:
– Vehicles moving from Nguyen Cong Tru to Hai Trieu streets are banned from 5 p.m. on February 16 to 6 a.m. on February 23.
7. Hai Trieu Street:
– A corner from Alley 2 on Ham Nghi Boulevard to Ho Tung Mau Street is closed to traffic from 5 p.m. on February 16 to 6 a.m. on February 23.
– Vehicles of local residents on these streets can travel under the monitoring of responsible personnel.
– Other vehicles to these areas are advised to follow the traffic signs or the instructions of traffic police and other responsible people.
Đăng ký: VietNam News