(VEN) – To help Vietnamese businesses promote exports to the Japanese market, the Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency (Vietrade), in association with the ASEAN-Japan Trade, Investment and Tourism Promotion Center (AJC), will arrange to send a Vietnamese business delegation to Japan to attend some events in the fields of handicrafts, interior decoration and gifts.
Three businesses will be selected to join the delegation. Businesses which have the experience of participating in AJC’s fairs/exhibitions in Japan and currently are involved in commercial transactions with Japanese customers will be prioritized. Members of the delegation must be directors of selected businesses or heads of their sales departments. Each business can send two persons to join the delegation. The organizing board will provide financial support for one person from each business to join the delegation.
Time: September 4-7, 2013 (three nights and four days)
- Work with the AJC and the Vietnam Trade Office in Japan, visit the 76th Tokyo Gift Show at Tokyo Big Sight, meet officials from the Japan Institute of Design Promotion (JDP), survey the Japanese handicraft and gift markets;
- Meet Japanese customers to sign deals or orders and then send reports to the AJC through Vietrade. Participating companies will have to arrange by themselves their meetings with customers. The organizing board will not be responsible for arranging these meetings.
- Participating companies will be provided with financial support for one person from each company to cover hotel accommodation expenses (three nights and four days) at a maximum rate of JPY13,500 per night. In case the time is less than three nights and hotel accommodation charges are below JPY13,500 per night, the organizing board will provide support based on actual expenses. The financial support will be transferred directly to the account of each company based on receipts. Companies can book hotel accommodation by themselves or ask the organizing board for help.
- In necessary cases, the organizing board will provide participating companies with Japanese-English language interpretation services.
- Other expenses (apart from hotel accommodation and interpretation) will be covered by businesses.
Interested companies can register with Vietrade and send their company brochures and product catalogues to the agency.
For further information, contact:
Ms. Le Thi Thu
Information and External Relations Department
Vietnam Trade Promotion Agency
20 Ly Thuong Kiet, Hanoi
Tel: (04) 3934 7628/ext. 67
Fax: (04) 3934 4260/3934 8142
Mobile: 090 483 5051
Đăng ký: VietNam News